Dr. Vinay Aggarwal MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Los Angeles, CA

March 13th, 2015
I have only the best to say about Dr. Aggarwal and all of his staff. They are true professionals. I recently moved to Los Angeles and was in need of a Primary Care physician. This morning was my first visit to the office, and I was very impressed. Over the years I have been very fortunate to have access to excellent healthcare. With that said, this practice is truly exceptional.

February 26th, 2015
Nice guy so so doctor
His office staff is a nightmare, really disorganized and poor job communication skills.

May 14th, 2014
Great Experience
Dr. Aggarwal was extremely helpful with assisting me in finding a solution for my migraines. He is quick to schedule follow-up appointments and his staff is fantastic. My first appointment was only suppose to be with the Nurse Practitioner, but Dr. Aggarwal came into room and listened to my concerns and gave me a great road map of where to go from here. Ruth is one of his nurses and she is such a pleasure. I get terrified of needles and she really helped me to feel more comfortable and she has a very light hand with needles. It made it an easier experience for me. Everyone was very professional and all had smiles on their faces. Overall, easy and great doctor visit. Thrilled to know I have a regular doctor I can follow-up with now.

August 4th, 2010
knee pain
I met Dr. Aggarwal at his office in Beverly Hills. I have been suffering from gnawing knee pain for 7 months before I saw him. I had seen several physicians prior to Dr. Aggarwal, have had an MRI and even saw an orthopedist that took several weeks to actually give me an appointment. I was referred to Dr. Aggarwal by a friend and I must say I am very happy that I went to him. Not only was he able to see me within one day of calling him at his practice, PlatinumCare LA, but, his attitude towards my condition, his willingness to listen to how difficult this pain was for me and how it affected my job showed me that he really cared about me and wanted to help me as much as he could. Prior to me even coming to the office, he arranged to have me see an excellent orthopedist and obtain an MRI on the day of my appointment. Dr. Aggarwal even called me 2 days after my appointment with him to find out how I was doing and whether the orthopedic surgeon was taking care of me properly. Even though my pain is not completely gone, I appreciate everything Dr. Aggarwal has done for me and would recommend him to anyone.