Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  The best  |  show details
by RS on Oct 20th, 2013

Dr. Badhwar is an exceptional doctor!! I am not one to be easily impressed but I think I was truly fortunate to have had one of the best surgeons anywhere operate on me. He explains everything and is everything a doctor should be. God bless him.

Jun 18th, 2011

Dr. Badhwar replaced my aortic valve and repaired my aortic root on June 7, 2011. Dr. Badhwar is extremely knowledgeable, he explained everything thoroughly not only to me, but to my family. He always took his time with us and answered all of our questions, he really helped put us at ease. From our initial consultation in his office, to pre-op, to all the follow ups after my procedure, he was epitome of knowledge professionalism and compassion. I feel very fortunate that I was found Dr. Vinay Badhwar.

|  This Doc is not what you may expect  |  show details
by A very happy husband in Tampa on Dec 30th, 2010

This Dr. was one of the most caring, thorough I have ever met. He performed aortic valve replacment along with repair of severely blown out aorta. We traveled 90 miles to have him perform surgery. After surgery, he came out and spent 20 minutes with me and our family explaining what he did for 7 1/2 hours, showing us pix, if we wanted to see them, and answering our questions. He appears to be on the cutting edge of his craft and knows it well. I trusted him with my 59 year old wife - and so can you! Thanks for giving me my wife back, Doc.

Aug 22nd, 2010

National expert in valvular surgery. Wonderful bedside manner.

Sep 11th, 2009

Dr gave us confidence and we trusted him from the start.