A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Bangalore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Bangalore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangalore graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Bangalore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Gopal Bangalore MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinay G. Bangalore practice?
- Dr. Vinay Bangalore has 29 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Bangalore practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Critical Care Practitioners.