A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Bangalore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Bangalore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangalore graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Bangalore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bangalore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinay G. Bangalore practice?
Dr. Vinay Bangalore practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospitalist near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Critical Care Practitioners, and Gilbert Hospitalists.