Dr. Vinay Dalal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinay Dalal?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Vinay Dalal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017

Good doctor

I have used her intermittently due to back pain. She has been professional and talks to me in order to listen to my needs.

September 2nd, 2016

housekeeper

Yes i will use this doctor again@and again great doctor,

March 21st, 2016

Dr. Dalal is very caring and considerate.

January 19th, 2016

Fantastic

Awesome staff and very friendly/ extremely knowledgeable doctor. She cured my pain in just one visit! Now I know where to come if I have pain again. Would recommend to all!

August 17th, 2015

She Improved The Quality of my Life!

She improved my life.

May 4th, 2015

Dr. Dalal has taken very good care of me. I truly believe that she cares about her patients.

July 21st, 2014

Patient

Regardless of appointments time, always have to wait to be seen not only because they overbooked & the Dr. is very unorganized with her time, but she's also likes to "chat" about unrelated matters when she finally comes in to sign your pain Rx, which is the only contact she has with you otherwise. This is what makes the back - log for other patients who are waiting their turn. I have waited as long as 90 minutes in the treatment room after being "checked in", & more than that to be brought back, so it's more than 3 hours late for a routine appt. This I believe is also due to the fact that she is doing Epidural Injections in her office & they require more time from her, and she does them on the same days as routine visits. Otherwise, she is an excellent Dr. and her staff is great. Parking is the other problem, very limited, but staff NEVER, EVER parks there. They park down the street.

October 6th, 2012

Dr. Dalal

Very nice and caring Doctor. I had a great experience on my first visit to this Dr. She seems to be very knowledgeable in medicine and Surgical procedures. Very nice Dr. I would highly recommend her as a Pain Mgmt Dr.

October 18th, 2011

Amazing Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Dalal for over a year & I could not be happier. Dr Dalal always takes her time, I feel she really listens to me & my issues, & she works to make the best pain management plan for me. Her staff is awesome & always friendly. I recommend her all the time. I would never hesitate to send even my closest family & friends to her.

August 13th, 2011

I am pleased with overall experience. I have been going to her for several years.Thanks Dr. and staff for helping me.

August 6th, 2011

I was in desperate need of seeing someone for the pain that was debilitating me from even walking. No one was available on such short notice. I dialed Vinay and pressed 4 for emergency and she answered herself. When I explained my delemma, she said that she was booked up, but would work me in anyway. She gave me joint injections and scheduled me for the spinal injections the following Wednesday. I was impressed with her interest in her patients and future patients to have enough compassion to overbook herself for the next day, and she was overbooked that is for sure. She had one assistant leave for a home delemma and another for a child's delemma and she still hung in there and seen everyone, leaving no one behind. Thank you, Dr. Vinay

June 11th, 2011

Most unprofessional doctor and staff I've ever seen

The worst "medical" experience of my life; very unprofessional doctor and staff. Made me wait for over an hour, but no sense of urgency from doctor or staff. Lots of talking and laughing behind the scenes while the poor pack of patients just sits in pain and waits. They made me feel like a criminal drug addict trying to take advantage of the doctor. On top of all I've been through, I don't need guilt or feeling of stigma.Small parking lot filled with employees cars. Pain patients, many with disabilities, forced to park on curb down the street. Doctor is cold, doesn't seen to care, doesn't listen; doesn't keep notes; asked me the same questions every visit, like we've never met before; she is totally inefficient and ineffective. RUN from this doctor! RUN!