Dr. Vinay Dalal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 1st, 2016
housekeeper
Yes i will use this doctor again@and again great doctor,

March 21st, 2016
Dr. Dalal is very caring and considerate.

January 18th, 2016
Fantastic
Awesome staff and very friendly/ extremely knowledgeable doctor. She cured my pain in just one visit! Now I know where to come if I have pain again. Would recommend to all!

November 5th, 2015
Unprofessional Doctor
My 1st visit was good & she prescribed pain meds to help but seemed distant & cold. Never let her book you in the hospital on out patient basis! I waited from 7am until 3:20 before my procedure & that was because I called the nurse to send in the floor supervisor. Dr. Dalal's attending nurse came in & dropped her syringe in the floor & picked it up without gloves on & injected it into my IV to calm me down. The man next to me ( curtain wall) thought he was there for another procedure & questioned the doctor. When I got home I was sicker than when I arrived. Very unprofessional & lies to her patients ! RUN ! ~~ I found a better doctor! I found out I needed neck surgery not pain injections.

August 16th, 2015
She Improved The Quality of my Life!
She improved my life.

May 4th, 2015
Dr. Dalal has taken very good care of me. I truly believe that she cares about her patients.

January 14th, 2015
Very unprofessional.

September 28th, 2014
This doctor should attempt to know the patient better instead of writing out prescriptions for pain killers to a manipulating drug addict.

July 20th, 2014
Patient
Regardless of appointments time, always have to wait to be seen not only because they overbooked & the Dr. is very unorganized with her time, but she's also likes to "chat" about unrelated matters when she finally comes in to sign your pain Rx, which is the only contact she has with you otherwise. This is what makes the back - log for other patients who are waiting their turn. I have waited as long as 90 minutes in the treatment room after being "checked in", & more than that to be brought back, so it's more than 3 hours late for a routine appt. This I believe is also due to the fact that she is doing Epidural Injections in her office & they require more time from her, and she does them on the same days as routine visits. Otherwise, she is an excellent Dr. and her staff is great. Parking is the other problem, very limited, but staff NEVER, EVER parks there. They park down the street.

October 6th, 2012
Dr. Dalal
Very nice and caring Doctor. I had a great experience on my first visit to this Dr. She seems to be very knowledgeable in medicine and Surgical procedures. Very nice Dr. I would highly recommend her as a Pain Mgmt Dr.

October 18th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
I have been seeing Dr Dalal for over a year & I could not be happier. Dr Dalal always takes her time, I feel she really listens to me & my issues, & she works to make the best pain management plan for me. Her staff is awesome & always friendly. I recommend her all the time. I would never hesitate to send even my closest family & friends to her.

August 12th, 2011
I am pleased with overall experience. I have been going to her for several years.Thanks Dr. and staff for helping me.