A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Duggal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Duggal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Duggal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Kumar Duggal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vinay K. Duggal practice?
- Dr. Vinay Duggal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Duggal practices Pediatrics near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Pediatricians.