A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Gowda, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay B Gowda MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay B. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Vinay Gowda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Gowda practices Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA.
See Decatur Pathologists.