A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Hosmane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Hosmane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosmane
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Hosmane, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosmane graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hosmane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Ramachandra Hosmane MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vinay R. Hosmane practice?
- Dr. Vinay Hosmane has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Hosmane practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.