A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Hosmane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Hosmane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosmane
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hosmane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Hosmane, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosmane graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hosmane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Ramachandra Hosmane MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vinay R. Hosmane practice?
- Dr. Vinay Hosmane has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Hosmane practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.