A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Jain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Kumar Jain MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Vinay Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Jain practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Oncologists.