A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Kandula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandula graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kandula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Vardhan Reddy Kandula MBBS, MD, and MRCP is a male Pediatric Radiologist and practices in Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay V. Kandula practice?
- Dr. Vinay Kandula has 12 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Kandula practices Pediatric Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, DE and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.