A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Kapoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Kapoor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kapoor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay DR Kapoor MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinay D. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Vinay Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinay Kapoor practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Internists, Bayside Endocrinologists, Bayside Adolescent Specialists, and Bayside Geriatric Doctors.