A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Kapoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Kapoor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kapoor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay DR Kapoor MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinay D. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Vinay Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinay Kapoor practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Internists, Bayside Endocrinologists, Bayside Adolescent Specialists, and Bayside Geriatric Doctors.