A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Kapoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Kapoor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kapoor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kapoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinay Kapoor practice?
Dr. Vinay Kapoor practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Bayside Internists, Bayside Endocrinologists, Bayside Adolescent Specialists, and Bayside Geriatric Doctors.