Internist, Adolescent Specialist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

by M Dixon on Jan 8th, 2015

Dr Kapoor is a excellent Endocrinologist, he and his staff were very courteous, listen to all my concerns, he thoroughly explained his diagnosis and new medications he prescribed for me. Excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend this doctor.

Jun 4th, 2014

Dr. Kapoor is a good doctor. His staff on the other hand is awful!! They don't respond well to any questions, cut you off don't let you speak, and are very very rude. You need anything from the office say a prayer because it most likely won't get done.

Simply the BEST show details Simply the BEST
by I.K on Aug 29th, 2013

I've been to plenty of doctors, but Dr.K is simply awesome at what he does. He explains the problem, what there is to worry about, and what you shouldnt worry about! He performs a sonogram on the spot, and does not look to rip you for your $ on monitoring you on useless medications that you do NOT need!!!! Bedside manner is perfect. The receptionists are extremely nice and helpful. Awesome office.

AWESOM DOCTOR WITH EXCEPTIONAL STAFF show details AWESOM DOCTOR WITH EXCEPTIONAL STAFF
May 20th, 2013

I have been with this doctor for over a decade and he has help me live ( I was doing so bad with my health). I have yet to find another doctor that cares as much about his patient as he. I must admit sometimes there is a wait time 1 hr or more but that because he is absolutely wonderful doctor who doesnt rush his patients who need the extra time. I had a break down in his office and he just spent the time to make sure I was okay and didnt try to just rush me out. which is absolutely amazing. His staff do a great job of being welcoming and accomadating even though they are extremely busy. I read previous comments stating the wait time is long but im sure thats becuase so many people love him and his staff try an acommadate the patients as much as possible , as they've done for me. I would recommed him a thousand times over and over.

Good Doctor, but long wait time. show details Good Doctor, but long wait time.
Aug 30th, 2012

Good, smart Doctor. Needs to see fewer patients or hire another Doctor. The wait is always an hour or more. Bring a book or an ipod with your favorite music. Parking is tough in their small lot. It is a busy area. Leave some extra time to park and walk.

Good Doctor ; show details Good Doctor ;
Aug 3rd, 2012

Good Doctor who possesses and ease of conversation with his patient; mild mannered and no rush to get you out; entertains your questions and is caring. Terrible wait time in the office; my longest was nearly 2 hours and I was about to leave, next time was over an hour. I understand squeezing patients into minute intervals; all doctors seem to do it; but all our time is precious; scheduling of his patients needs to be addressed where waiting time is reasonable; I like him as my doctor just hate the time spent waiting; I continue to use him because of his mannerism and so far hitting the nail on the head with results. Very nice person with a caring heart.

AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
May 2nd, 2012

Dr Kapoor is a very caring and compassionate Dr. He took his time. He performed a needle biopsy on my daughter and was very gentle and the staff was extremely caring as well. I would highly recommend him.

Apr 1st, 2012

He's a very nasty, mean doctor. You will wait a long time & he doesn't want to hear anything about your complaints. Office staff is rude.

Look for someone else show details Look for someone else
Sep 21st, 2011

After waiting for over an hour after my scheduled appointment, he comes rushing into the room, says sorry for your wait without really looking at me and gets items ready to test my blood sugar without glancing over my chart for more then a SECOND and quickly goes to stick my finger, without cleaning his hands, wearing gloves or using a alcohol prep pad prior. When I asked for him to please use my alcohol to clean my finger first his response "what your hands are not clean?" Then when I asked WHY he needed to do this (because in the past visits this had NEVER been done before) he said for my sugar level. My response was YES but WHY. Turns out because of the medication metformin, which is USUALLY used to treat type 2 diabetes, he ASSUMED I was a diabetic. I am on the medication for other purposes and he did NOT need to stick me. Hand he taken the time to look over my chart, talk to me for a second or ask the simple question of what brings me into the office today, he would have KNOWN that. This doctor is EXTREMELY RUDE, NOT CARING, and HARSH. My first impression of him was him telling me I was overweight because "I let myself go after I was married". I have PCOS which affects my hormones, insulin, and makes losing weight very very hard. Try to find another doctor so you don't leave his office feeling worse then when you walk in.

great endocrinologist!!!! show details great endocrinologist!!!!
Jul 31st, 2010

always listens to my concerns and explains to me my options.