A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Katukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Katukuri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katukuri
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katukuri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Katukuri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katukuri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Katukuri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay K Katukuri MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay K. Katukuri practice?
- Dr. Vinay Katukuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinay Katukuri practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.