A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Katukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Katukuri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katukuri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Katukuri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katukuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinay K. Katukuri practice?
Dr. Vinay Katukuri practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Gastroenterologists, and Phoenix General Practitioners.