A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Katukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Katukuri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katukuri
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Katukuri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katukuri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Katukuri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay K Katukuri MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay K. Katukuri practice?
- Dr. Vinay Katukuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinay Katukuri practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.