A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Keesara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keesara
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Keesara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keesara graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Keesara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay V R Keesara MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay V. Keesara practice?
- Dr. Vinay Keesara has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinay Keesara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Internists and Sun Valley Cardiologists.