A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Keesara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keesara graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Keesara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keesara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinay V. Keesara practice?
Dr. Vinay Keesara practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sun Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Sun Valley Surgeons, Sun Valley Internists, and Sun Valley Cardiologists.