A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Keesara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keesara graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Keesara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay V R Keesara MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay V. Keesara practice?
- Dr. Vinay Keesara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Keesara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sun Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Sun Valley Internists and Sun Valley Cardiologists.