A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Maheshwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maheshwari
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maheshwari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Maheshwari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maheshwari graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Maheshwari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Maheshwari MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vinay Maheshwari practice?
- Dr. Vinay Maheshwari has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinay Maheshwari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.