A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Malviya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Malviya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malviya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malviya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Malviya, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malviya graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Malviya has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Kumar Malviya MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay K. Malviya practice?
- Dr. Vinay Malviya has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinay Malviya practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Southfield Oncologists.