Learn more about Dr. Vinay Malviya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Malviya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malviya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malviya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Malviya, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malviya graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Malviya has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Kumar Malviya MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay K. Malviya practice?
- Dr. Vinay Malviya has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinay Malviya practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Southfield Oncologists.