A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Maudar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maudar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Maudar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Maudar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maudar graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Maudar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinay Maudar practice?
- Dr. Vinay Maudar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Maudar practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Endocrinologists, and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.