A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Maudar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Maudar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maudar graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Maudar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinay Maudar practice?
- Dr. Vinay Maudar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Maudar practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Endocrinologists, and Lexington Geriatric Doctors.