A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Reddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Reddy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vinay Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vinay Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinay Reddy practices Pediatrics near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians.