A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Naik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Naik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Naik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Vinay Naik practice?
- Dr. Vinay Naik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Naik practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI.
See La Crosse Pathologists and La Crosse Hematologists.