A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Ranade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Ranade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Ranade, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranade graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ranade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinay R. Ranade practice?
Dr. Vinay Ranade practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor Locks, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See West Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.