A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Reddy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinay Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vinay Reddy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Troy, MI.
See Farmington Internists.