A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinay Thohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinay Thohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinay Thohan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thohan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thohan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinay Thohan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vinay Thohan practice?
- Dr. Vinay Thohan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinay Thohan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.