Dr. Vinay Thohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinay Thohan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Vinay Thohan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2014

Life saver

This is no review on dr tohan it's more a thank you.several yrs ago we move to nc at the time my wife hearts condition wasn't that bad I thought.but we need it wasn't going to get better.thats when we met dr tohan at baptist.he told my wife listen let's get you on transplant list just in case not that you will get worst but just that your on it.that decision saved my wife's life.he is very good at what he does and those that are around know that he can be very insistent but has compassion .my wife broke down in tears when he left baptist.the bond he has with his patients is unbelievable .Milwaukee is lucky to have him.thank you very much dr tohan we miss you.

August 9th, 2013

patient

Dr. Thohan is the most compassionate doctor I've ever had. He keeps you informed on your condition and always has time to talk and discuss anything going on with you. Not only to myself but also to family members. He cares about your whole being not just your condition. Also has the best medical team to work with. God bless you Dr. Thohan.

May 8th, 2012

A Great Dissapointment

After 4 heart surgeries in 30 years, this was the rudest,most egotistical doctor I have ever met. He told me to stop talking and listen,that I was not suitable for a transplant even though no tests were yet performed,that he was only a consultant and not responsible for my health problem and could not heal me. When I tried to discuss the medicine he was recommending,he became very angry and referred me back to my original cardiologist telling me he was not there to argue about the medicine I should be on or the procedures I needed. Please do not see this doctor unless you have a very thick skin and wish to have any input into your condition.

June 7th, 2011

staffis always so helpful and courtous aytime of dayor night. aways takes the time to answer questions

January 6th, 2011

I thank GOD for Dr. Thohan!!!

June 29th, 2016