A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinaya Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinaya Pai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinaya Pai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Pai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinaya Balakrishna Pai MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vinaya B. Pai practice?
- Dr. Vinaya Pai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinaya Pai practices Pediatrics near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Dunn, NC.
See Hillsboro Pediatricians.