A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinaya Potluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinaya Potluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potluri graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Potluri has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potluri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinaya Potluri practice?
Dr. Vinaya Potluri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Surgery near Cleburne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Cleburne Internists, Cleburne Hematologists, Cleburne Oncologists, and Cleburne Surgeons.