A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinaya Potluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinaya Potluri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potluri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinaya Potluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Potluri graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Potluri has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinaya Potluri MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinaya Potluri practice?
- Dr. Vinaya Potluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinaya Potluri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.