A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinaya Potluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinaya Potluri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinaya Potluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Potluri graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Potluri has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinaya Potluri MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinaya Potluri practice?
- Dr. Vinaya Potluri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinaya Potluri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Burleson Internists, Burleson Hematologists, and Burleson Oncologists.