A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinaya Vallabhaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinaya Vallabhaneni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallabhaneni graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vallabhaneni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinaya Kumar Vallabhaneni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinaya K. Vallabhaneni practice?
- Dr. Vinaya Vallabhaneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinaya Vallabhaneni practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors and Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.