Dr. Vinayak Belamkar Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vinayak Belamkar?

May 1st, 2017

Don't waste your time

He only treats accute pain. No chronic. Pain treatments except high $$ shots. May not be trusted to do the right thing. Be lucky if he spends 5 minutes with you. Don't waste your time in filling out information about procedures you have had and prior treatment. If you go. Don't fill out papers in waiting room. He doesn't read or look at them nor he looks at PR

March 31st, 2016

Wonderful, caring, and thorough doctor!!!!!

I absolutely love Dr. B!!!...He spent nearly an hour talking with me and actually listening to what I had to say, which is extremely rare in pain management doctors. He went over several options with me on how to treat my pain and let me choose the one that was right for me. I have been suffering with chronic Pancreatitis for my entire adult life and I finally feel that with Dr.B that I'm getting real care and on the right track!!! His nurses and staff are so friendly and caring, very clean and nice office as well....A big thank you to Dr.B for giving me hope again........ : )

February 25th, 2016

Great doc!

November 25th, 2015

run

In my experience with this hack of a dr all he wants to do is injections at 1500 dollars a piece which don't work and he cause a disk to blow in my back I don't think he even cares do not go to him run away he is a unfriendly dr argues with u and makes things worse

July 5th, 2015

States toxology report is necessary according to federal government, but requires a test every visit even though the fed requirement is only twice a year. Does seem to be intelligent to diagnose, but too risky procedure which leaves on medicine. However, would not give medicine needed because he would state it is addictive. Addictive or not, medicine is necessary and what could patient do if addicted besides take the medicine as prescribed which means there is no problem with addiction then.

March 26th, 2015

I didn't feel like my concerns were heard in planning my ongoing care.

January 17th, 2017