A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinayak Gokhale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinayak Gokhale, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gokhale graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Gokhale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinayak S Gokhale MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vinayak S. Gokhale practice?
- Dr. Vinayak Gokhale has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinayak Gokhale practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.