Learn more about Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulkarni
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kulkarni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Government Medical College, Aurangabad. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kulkarni has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinayak Shankar Kulkarni MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vinayak S. Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.