Learn more about Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulkarni
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kulkarni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Government Medical College, Aurangabad. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kulkarni has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinayak Shankar Kulkarni MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vinayak S. Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.