A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinayak Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinayak Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Shukla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Marion General
- Marion General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shukla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinayak Shukla practice?
Dr. Vinayak Shukla practices Internal Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists.