A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vince Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vince Ha, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vince Hyun Ha DO and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vince H. Ha practice?
- Dr. Vince Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vince Ha practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Baldwin Park Internists and Baldwin Park Nephrologists.