A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vince Rogenes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vince Rogenes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogenes
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rogenes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogenes graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rogenes has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vince J Rogenes MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vince J. Rogenes practice?
- Dr. Vince Rogenes has 1 office location.
Dr. Vince Rogenes practices Urology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Urologists.