A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vince Rogenes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vince Rogenes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vince Rogenes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogenes graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogenes has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vince Rogenes MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vince Rogenes practice?
- Dr. Vince Rogenes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vince Rogenes practices Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Plano Urologists.