A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vince Wake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vince Wake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vince Wake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wake graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wake has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vince T Wake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vince T. Wake practice?
- Dr. Vince Wake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vince Wake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.