A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Miller, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Amory Miller MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Vincent Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Miller practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.