A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Pellegrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Pellegrini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Pellegrini, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrini graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pellegrini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent A Pellegrini FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Pellegrini practice?
- Dr. Vincent Pellegrini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Pellegrini practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Devon, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.