A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Puccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Puccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Puccia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.More Education & Awards
Dr. Puccia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puccia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Puccia practice?
Dr. Vincent Puccia practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Flushing General Practitioners, Flushing Internists, and Flushing Sleep Medicine Doctors.