A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Puccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Puccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puccia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Puccia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Anthony Puccia MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Puccia practice?
- Dr. Vincent Puccia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Puccia practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Sleep Medicine Doctors.