Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Acampora
Dr. Vincent Acampora, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Acampora is affiliated with Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Virtua-West Jersey Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Acampora has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Vincent Acampora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Irwin Spirn
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.01 mi38
Dr. Howard Kesselheim
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.02 mi43
Dr. Richard Greenberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.02 mi26