A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Aguirre is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Aguirre, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Aguirre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Aguirre MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Vincent Aguirre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Aguirre practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.