Learn more about Dr. Vincent Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Aguirre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguirre
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Aguirre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Aguirre, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Aguirre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Aguirre MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Vincent Aguirre has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Aguirre practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.