Learn more about Dr. Vincent Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Aguirre is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguirre
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Aguirre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Aguirre, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Aguirre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Aguirre MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Vincent Aguirre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Aguirre practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.