Dr. Vincent Andaloro Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Andaloro?

Rma

Posted on October 8th, 2014

Stay away from this physician. I went to him almost 15 years ago with some urinary problems after the birth of my first child. This physician has a horrible bedside manner and treated me absolutely horribly! I was astonished. I have never seen a physician so ignorant and obnoxious in my life. Unfortunately, I am unable to post the details from my exam on here. He conducts himself like an animal. I would tell you without a doubt, stay away. If this was the last Urologist on earth, do not make an appointment with him!

Posted on April 14th, 2016