A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Antosz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Antosz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antosz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Antosz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Lloyd Antosz MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent L. Antosz practice?
- Dr. Vincent Antosz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Antosz practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.