A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Arlet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Arlet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arlet graduated from University of Paris, 1985. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arlet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Arlet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Arlet practice?
- Dr. Vincent Arlet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Arlet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.