A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Armenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Armenti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Armenti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Armenti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armenti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Thomas Armenti MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent T. Armenti practice?
- Dr. Vincent Armenti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Armenti practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.