A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Ho, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Heart Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Bok Ho MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent B. Ho practice?
- Dr. Vincent Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Ho practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Radiologists.