A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Ho, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Heart Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Bok Ho MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent B. Ho practice?
- Dr. Vincent Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Ho practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Radiologists.