A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Baldassano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldassano graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baldassano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Francis Baldassano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent F. Baldassano practice?
- Dr. Vincent Baldassano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Baldassano practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.