A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldassano graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baldassano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldassano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Baldassano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent F. Baldassano practice?
Dr. Vincent Baldassano practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicente Baldassano, Dr. Vince Baldassano, Dr. Vincenzo Baldassano