A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Barr, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Barr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Lancaster
- Margaret J Charlton Methodist, Dallas, Tx
- Charleton Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Peter Barr MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Barr practice?
- Dr. Vincent Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Barr practices Cardiovascular Disease near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Cardiologists.