A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Barr, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Barr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Lancaster
- Margaret J Charlton Methodist, Dallas, Tx
- Charleton Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Peter Barr MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Barr practice?
- Dr. Vincent Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Barr practices Cardiovascular Disease near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Cardiologists.