Learn more about Dr. Vincent Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Battista is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battista
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Battista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Battista, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Battista has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Battista MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Battista practice?
- Dr. Vincent Battista has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Battista practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.