Dr. Vincent Beltrani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Beltrani?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Beltrani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016

Great doctor with excellent patient care

November 13th, 2013

Horrible! Never Going Back!

Practically the same experience as the person with the daughter who wrote a review. Told me my previous allergist was a quack!!! Told me that everything I know about allergies is wrong and that allergy shots dont build an immunity in your body (they do!) Told me (without asking me or knowing me) that I have had multiple UTI's cause I've had multiple sexual partners (I haven't but either way, what doctor is that unprofessional??). He said it like it was a fact (again, he never asked me if i did and he's not a urologist!). Told me that I was not to know how things worked, I was just to do as I was told. Bragged about how he was one of 2 allergist/dermatologists in the whole world and he traveled all around teaching other doctors (like I really care or believe him). He confused me with 2 other patients (I guess because he is about 200 years old) and then proceeded to mess up on my allergy tests "Oh my allergy nurse usually does this but she's not here and now I see that someone switched the vials and that one was actually dog"...5 mins later "oh wait, it was cat. yeah, that one is the cat." I'm going to a new doctor! PLEASE don't waste your money on this man! PLEASE don't waste your money with him!

May 17th, 2012

Best dermatologist I've seen

I had a serious diagnosis and was treated with expert care. Dr. Beltrani won my complete trust to make the right decisions about my treatment and to follow through. The communication is excellent between us. And his staff is friendly and very much on the ball. His assessment and treatment of my condition saved me unnecessary major surgical intervention, his judgment was spot on. He is a brilliant man. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor for over ten years. Highly recommended!

April 12th, 2011

Recommend Highly

Dr. Beltrani is affable, did a thorough total body exam for skin problems, made quick and accurate diagnoses re skin lesions and quickly removed 6 without any fuss. Some patients may find him too "speedy," but we appreciated his efficient use of time and his not making a big deal out of simple skin lesions and their removal. I would recommend him to any patient seeking a dermatologist. We enjoyed the visit and the staff was efficient professional, and kind.

March 7th, 2011

Crys for second opinion

Dr. Beltrani obviously has personal problems with Dr. Zamm. Within the first 5 minutes of our appt. he called Zamm a quack. Any previous diagnosis or treatment from Zamm was immediately dismissed, and we listened to 30 minutes of on an off mouth vomit about Zamm. Instead of focusing on my daughters condition, he stated a diagnosis, and proceeded to list symptoms that she 'didn't have' until after about 3 items down the list, she corrected him to say, 'but I do have those symptoms'. Questions were met with 'where did you get your MD', and see my certificates on the wall and this chapter I wrote in a published book? The prescription given was for one of the 'strongest medicines' for 'very mild symptoms'. I am not sure who the quack is, but we are going for a second opinion.

February 7th, 2011

Unfriendly staff, ineffective treatment

$500 for a simple wart removal. Wart was still there. They said, "that will be an additional $500." Unfriendly, corporate, sterile environment and office staff. Been going to Beltrani for 8 years. His new medical group (Mt. Kisco) treats you like an intrusion. It's not about your health, it's about your payment.

May 26th, 2010