Dr. Vincent Bird Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Bird?

unprofessional

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I am an ER doctor at a local Gainesville hospital. I tried to transfer a patient to Dr. Bird. He was rude, arrogant, and treated me like an idiot. I would never send someone to this group.

Excellent Doctor and Surgeon!

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Dr. Bird saved my mom's life. We brought her to Miami to see him. She needed a damaged kidney removed but with her advanced Multiple Sclerosis, she was a very high risk case. He took her case when no one else would. Her kidney was swollen and stuck to other organs and she had weak lungs. Dr. Bird was calm and explained everything to us in detail. He already worked out what could possibly go wrong during surgery and told us how he would solve it. I have never heard so many nurses and residence say such amazing things about a doctor. He was kind and caring to my mother. After over 6 hours of surgery, it was a success! He came out smiling ear to ear with the good news. I once described him as a rock star doctor. My mom had to remain in the hospital for almost 3 weeks and he came in every day to change her dressing personally. I had never seen that before. He wanted to be sure no one else touched her wound. It healed beautifully and my mom was on her way home to live out her life. I couldn't be more grateful for the extra time I got to spend with my mom thanks to this amazing doctor.

Posted on October 25th, 2013

I was told by my GP on a Friday that I had a 7cm mass on my left kidney, at that point my world crashed because I was thinking the cancer word. My wife came home that day and called the UofMiami Urology and Dr. Bird called her right back. He was very calming and and a great Dr. He told me even if it was cancer I had a 98% servival rate. He performed the surgery and to his surprise and mine it was benign. I wish he was still in Miami and would travel to see him if I ever had an issue with my remaining kidney. Great man and Doctor

Dr. Who?

Posted on May 16th, 2013

After waiting three months to get an appointment with "one of the best urologists in Florida", I went to my appointment. Because I waited so long just to see this doctor, I at least assumed he would be the doctor I was working with: BIG mistake. I spent about fifteen minutes with an intern, and then Dr. Byrd graced me with his presence for around sixty seconds. I walked out of the appointment and immediately called another urologist- this new one got me in the next day and spent almost forty-five minutes with me. I will NEVER go back to Dr. Byrd.

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Posted on February 11th, 2010

took care of my father, very good and kind doctor, excellent surgeon.

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE USA

Posted on December 6th, 2009

I TRAVELED FROM NEW YORK TO CLEVELAND AND CALIFORNIA, LOOKING FOR THE BEST SURGEON, DR. BIRD WAS OUTSTANDING, I WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFULL FOR HIS CARE.

Posted on December 5th, 2008