A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Bonagura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Bonagura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonagura
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Bonagura, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonagura graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonagura has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Robert Bonagura MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Bonagura practice?
- Dr. Vincent Bonagura has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Bonagura practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Allergists and Great Neck Pediatricians.