A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Bonagura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Bonagura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Bonagura, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Asthma, and Burkitt Lymphoma.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonagura graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonagura has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonagura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Bonagura practice?
Dr. Vincent Bonagura practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians, New Hyde Park Allergists, and New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists.