A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Bournique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Bournique is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Bournique, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bournique graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bournique has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bournique accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans