A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Bournique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Bournique is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Bournique, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bournique graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bournique has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Michael Bournique MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Bournique practice?
- Dr. Vincent Bournique has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Bournique practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Safford, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Safford Internists and Safford Cardiologists.