A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Bournique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Bournique is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bournique
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bournique Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Bournique, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bournique graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bournique has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Michael Bournique MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Bournique practice?
- Dr. Vincent Bournique has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Bournique practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Safford, AZ.
See Safford Internists and Safford Cardiologists.