A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Yu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Yu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent C. Yu practice?
Dr. Vincent Yu practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.